Special Edition Financial Bundle
- Author/Editor: N/A
- Binding: Library binding
- Trim Size: 7 ¼ x 9 ¼
- Page Count: N/A
- Book Level: 11
- Publication Date: N/A
- ISBN: N/A
- List Price: $186.00
You save $46.50 (25%)!
Savings and Investment Information for Teens 3rd Edition provides information that can help young adults learn how to save money and invest for the future. It explains how the economy works and how factors such as interest rates and inflation impact personal wealth. It offers practical suggestions for developing a financial plan and describes the risks and rewards associated with bank accounts, stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
Financial Independence Information for Teens offers information on expanding teen financial literacy and transitioning into adulthood. It discusses career-planning, creating and living within a budget, and planning for the future in order to meet a teen’s financial and educational goals. Overviews of money-management tools and other financial information are offered as additional resources.
Debt Information for Teens, 3rd Edition offers updated information about economic fundamentals that impact personal finances and ways to manage money. It explains how to develop a personal budget, save for future goals, and make purchasing decisions.
- Accessible organization—generous use of headings
- Charts and tables aid comprehension of statistical data
- Callout boxes highlight important information, define terms, or summarize chapter content
- Resource directories with contact information guide further research
- Comprehensive index
- Library binding, 7 ¼ x 9 ¼
- List price $69 per volume
- School and Library Price $62 per volume