Health Reference Library Database
- Author/Editor: Omnigraphics
- Publication Date: Annual Subscription
- ISBN: 978-0-7808-1845-3
- List Price: $999.00
The Health Reference Library database provides comprehensive and authoritative information on health topics covering every disease, disorder, illness and wellness category. Features include a database of useful contacts where users can find additional help and support, plus a knowledge base of frequently asks questions with plain language answers and more.
Designed with the general user in mind, this user friendly portal answers the health questions of patients, families, caregivers, and the general public. Users will find it an invaluable resource as they navigate an increasingly noisy, and often unreliable, landscape of health information.
Want to know more information about the Health Reference Library? Schedule a demo today.
- Unlimited users at up to three locations
- Remote access from anywhere at any time
- Access on any device…desktop, laptop, tablet or smart phone
- Clean, intuitive interface
- Powerful natural-language search
- Authoritative content from respected government agencies and institutes, university research centers, professional medical associations, and non-profit health organizations.
- Tables, charts, and illustrations display statistical data and supplement explanations.
- Directory of useful contacts of organizations that can provide further information and support.