Government Support Index
- Author/Editor: Omnigraphics
- Trim Size: Online
- Page Count:
- Book Level:
- Publication Date: Annual Subscription
- ISBN: 978-07808-1759-3
- List Price: $250.00
Web Price: $199.00
Government Support Index is an online subscription service that provides detailed information for all federal domestic programs offering financial and non-financial assistance. Users can find programs and agency contacts by federal agency, award types, applicant/beneficiary eligibility and subject of need. Programs are organized in a thoughtful and procedural way as to guide the user through the search and evaluation of programs, eligibility, and application procedures.
- User-centered search that locates and retrieves public assistance programs that match need-based purpose.
- Identification of new programs.
- Program discoverability based on applicant eligibility, beneficiary characteristics and application deadlines.
- Identification of additional program attributes such as fund status, accomplishments, fund size, assistance and program types.
- Family tree of department, agency, regional and local offices with current contact details.
- Financial charts and tables of program funding history.
First Month Free
Click here to signup now and get your first month free.