Arthritis Sourcebook, 4th Ed.
- Author/Editor: Keith Jones
- Binding: Library binding
- Trim Size: 6 x 9
- Page Count: 600
- Publication Date: Oct. 2015
- ISBN: 978-0-7808-1350-2
- List Price: $95.00
Web Price: $85.00
About 46 million adults in the United States experience joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation associated with arthritis and related rheumatic diseases. These physical symptoms can interfere with activities of daily life, and the fatigue and emotional consequences of the disease can negatively impact relationships and mental well-being. But various treatments can offer pain and symptom relief, with significant improvements in overall quality of life.
Arthritis Sourcebook, 4th Edition, provides information about the diagnosis, treatment, and management of degenerative, inflammatory, and other forms of arthritis. It describes the symptoms and treatments of related diseases that affect the joints, tendons, ligaments, bones, and muscles. Tips for reducing joint pain and inflammation and managing arthritis-related disability are also provided.
- Library binding, 6 x 9
- 550-650 pages per volume
- Easy-to-use volumes organized into parts and chapters
- Parts focus on broad areas of interest; chapters focus on single topics within a part
- Authoritative content from respected government agencies and institutes, along with selected original material
- Comprehensive chapters feature generous use of headings and subheadings for ease of navigation
- Tables, charts, and illustrations display statistical data and supplement explanations
- Helpful glossary provides definitions of technical terms
- Resource directories with contact information highlight organizations that can provide further information and support
- Professionally prepared master index provides easy access to descriptive information, definitions, and related concepts