FactCite: The Lincoln Library Online
- Trim Size:
- Page Count:
- Publication Date: Annual Access
- List Price:
Web Price: $498.00
Give students 24/7 access to Lincoln Library Press resources throughout your school or from home with FactCite: The Lincoln Library Online! Thousands of pages of content—including articles, illustrations, primary source documents, and online quizzes–with unlimited access from computers, tablets, and smartphones, anywhere with an Internet connection!
The Lincoln Library’s FactCite Defining Moments PLUS Database Bundle contains four content-rich collections:
- FactCite: Defining Moments Online:
The complete contents of all volumes in Omnigraphics’ Defining Moments series, with the added functionality of searching across all titles, browsing by era, and online-only features to aid in homework assignments, reading comprehension, and further study. Accessible by multiple simultaneous users in the library or from anywhere with an internet connection. Subscription includes access to significant new content added annually.
- Plus these online-only databases:
- FactCite: American History: 2000 illustrated articles cover all things American, from Native Americans to U.S. states, from eras in American History to the Constitution, from wars and conflicts to geography and much more. Covers notable people from American history, with biographies of all presidents, narrative essays on the electoral college, Secret Service, State of the Union addresses, and more.
- FactCite: America’s Founding Documents: Put the writing of the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution into context with this FactCite resource. Access the complete text of both documents with annotations by Constitutional Law Professor Emeritus Arthur R. Landever, Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University. Text of the documents is presented in boldface type, followed by Professor Landever’s explanations and observations in regular type.
- FactCite: World Biography: More than 10,000 biographies, many illustrated, of notable historic figures from around the world. Ranging from dictionary-style 50-word entries to 1500-word narrative biographies.
30-Day Free Trial
Click here to request a free 30 day trial.
Provides users with thousands of pages of continuously updated content, including rticles and illustrations, primary source documents, and online quizzes, with unlimited access from computers, tablets, and smartphones. Features full-text searching and topical indexes.